An immigration alert has been issued by our colleagues at Epstein Becker Green: Robert S. Groban Jr., Pierre Georges Bonnefil, Patrick G. Brady, Jang Hyuk Im, and Greta Ravitsky.
Topics include the following:
- H-1B Nonimmigrant Season Opens on April 1, 2013, for Fiscal Year 2014
- Report Finds Immigration Laws Frustrate the Admission of Critical Health Care Professionals
- Senators Offer “Bipartisan” Framework for Comprehensive Immigration Reform
- HHS Issues Proposed Regulation Implementing ACA
- DOJ Settles Worksite Enforcement Claim Against Oregon Homecare Provider
- Immigration Legislation Expands in Georgia and Tennessee in 2013
- OSC Settles Discrimination Claims Against Holliswood Hospital
- OSC Settles Discrimination Charge Against Centerplate Inc.
- OSC Advises Employers on Employees Presenting Fraudulent Documents
- Labor Department Settles Claim Against Employer of J-1 Foreign Interns
- DOS Issues February 2013 Visa Bulletin