My colleague Lee T. Polk authored Epstein Becker Green’s recent issue of its Take 5 newsletter. This Take 5 features five considerations suggesting the advantages of employee benefit plans as programs that are beneficial to both employers and employees.
- Tax Aspects of Qualified Retirement Plans Can Save Money For Both Employers and Employees
- The Benefits of a Contractual Claims Limitation Period
- The Benefits of a Contractual Venue Selection Clause
- The Standard of Judicial Review in the Context of Top Hat Plan Benefit Disputes
- Fiduciary Exception to the Attorney-Client Privilege in Plan Administration